Tuesday 9 December 2014

This is a story about fireworks, by Xzavier


I fly into the air. Zoom and boom I explode.  I do a triple back flip 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Boom! I got to the biggest planet. When I got there I got to Jupiter and I could do lots of tricks AND then when I got back home there was aliens. Oh on aliens I wall get you.
Then I had a sword and then my sword and I knocked out the aliens. I am the fastest firework king in the world.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I will go back to the moon so I am going back to the moon. I will give you a ride Weeeeeeeeeee. I had fun on the ride. Thank you for the ride King.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.