Today Patrick taught some learners from Hub 9 how to make crystals.
1. First you have to put hot water in a pot to boil.
2. Make sure you have a pencil or a stick.
3. Tie string to the pencil or the stick.
4. Put a paper clip on the string.
5. Put the sugar into the burning water.
6. Mix it and make sure the sugar is dissolved.
7. Pour the sugar mixture into a the glass jar or cup.
8. Put your pencil with the paper clip into the glass jar or cup.
9. Leave it in a warm place and see if any crystals grow.