Thursday 19 March 2015

The road that goes on for ever!!

This road is the road that goes on for ever! the light on this road stays for ever!! But snow comes once a year! The trees have no leaves! The seasons change. Nobody knows it exists. I discovered it today! The air is so clean here. This place is cool! I love it here!!! I think I’ll own it. The name shall be light road. Do you dare go down this road because this road goes on forever. No one has made it to the end this road because it has no end.

By Josh C

2 comments:

  1. Josh
    I love how you have imagined what this place might be. You have really made me wonder about where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you described every detail in your picture. You painted this picture in my mind beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.