Thursday 3 July 2014

Leila's Trip to Fiji

Leila, who is a learner in Hub 2 has just returned from a family trip to Fiji. While she was away she wrote about her experiences. Below is one of her recordings, it sounds like the wedding was a lot of fun!

The Second Wedding

We attended two wedding parties in Fiji. The one on Saturday was from the girls side and the one on Sunday was from the boys side. The Sunday one was the reception night.



I was the flower girl and I was wearing only white. My hair was looking pretty. I went to the hairdresser to get my hair done. My bigger cousins were the bridesmaids and we were the flower girls so we led the bride and the groom to their seats and then we went back to our mum and dad’s. Then we had dinner and after that we saw some fire dances and I went in some of the dances. Then they did some real fire dances. After that we could do whatever we wanted to do so we played tag and picked purple flowers and white ones too. Then we had some time to listen to some songs and then we played, played and PLAYED. Finally we went back to our hotel.


IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1704.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That looks amazing I hope you had a good time and I really like the writing hope to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leila, thank you for sharing your holiday experience in Fiji. It must have been so much fun to be a flower girl. You looked very pretty in your white dresses hair all done up. It looks like you had so much fun. Keep up the great writing. Well done.
    From Cindy, Telecom

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.