Friday 18 September 2015

Nogard by Flynn

One day Frank the alligator nogard was breaking a castle when a dragon came along. He said "You're small." "Why" I asked. "Because I'm a brut." "Alright let's fight." In the morning, I found out that I was late. When I got there he was nowhere to be seen. But suddenly a comet came to earth but a dragon came and pushed it out of the way. Then BANG! "Who are you?" "I'm a nice  dragon." "Where is the bad dragon?" "He got summoned.""Let's be friends" said the nice dragon. They lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Flynn
    I really like your story because I like how you told us why frank the alligator wanted to fight the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flynn,
    I really like your post. I like the way the good dragon made friends with the alligator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.