Tuesday 15 September 2015

The Monster Mall By Nathan


One day I saw a sad looking monster on the street. He said to me "I don't have anywhere to live" and I said to him "Do the other monsters have a place to live?". He said "no" so I said "We will build a monster mall for all of you so you can sleep in it and go shopping all day". "The best part is you don't have to use money anywhere in the monster mall". "Okay that sounds great". "Okay let's build it but first I'm going to ask the builders to help us build it". Then 1 month later the monster mall was finished. "Thanks to you now the monsters have a home and you made me be be a happy monster". "You're welcome come and visit us soon". "I will see you soon". "Ok bye".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.