Friday 23 October 2015

Going Around the Mount by Lily


Rendered Imagewhen I was going around the mount I saw some jellyfish and my Dad even saw a red jellyfish it was beautiful!!! And we saw a baby seal on the rock the seal was on a weird looking rock and I called it the noses. I saw another rock a called it the heads. On one side of the mout it is sunny and on the other it is shaede. We also went on this tall thing and there was a secret path to get down. It was a really really long walk and it felt like an 2 hours or more. I went with my cousiuns dad, mum, uncle, anty and my brother and me. It was amazing when I saw the seal and the jellyfish my dad saw a penguin but I didn't see the penguin. I went with my cousins because we planned to meet each other there, I was really excited, happy and silly. our bach is really close to Mount Maunganui. Mount Maunganui is really huge. It is really really triering going up Mount Maunganui.                           Rendered Image
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily H
    I have seen a baby seal too and I have also been to mount Maunganui. Great writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily H this is very detailed information. You put a picture in my head that made me breathless. Next time you could you maybe tell us more.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.