Sunday 4 October 2015

Letters to Mr and Mrs Twit by Carys and Mina


A letter to Mr and Mrs Twit
letters by carys
responses by Mina



Carys
LH8
stonefields school
81 Tihi street
Stonefields
Auckland 1072
New zealand

Dear Mr Twit
Being husband and wife is all about family and time together. You shouldn't be mean to each other. If you say something nasty or offensive you should say sorry straight away. You shouldn't make plans or trick each other or it will become something that goes over and over again. Instead of being nasty you should do kind things like use manners, respect each other and do things for each other. Even though it is fun you shouldn't do it. Would you like it if I came up to you and said mean things to you? If you don't then why do it to someone else?

From Carys.
P.S - I would like it if you were kind.


Dear Carys,

Sorry I haven't been the best Mr Twit. I hate Mrs Twit now, I don't know why I married her in the first place. When she was younger she was really pretty and beautiful but as the years went by she was getting uglier and uglier. I really want to help but she just torchers me when she gets angry at me. I just can't help it, then I just make more evil plans then her. I thought about what you said and now I know the most perfect gift to give her. Thank you so much!

From Mr Twit
(Written by Mina) 



Carys
LH8
stonefields school
81 Tihi street
Stonefields
Auckland 1072
New zealand

Dear Mrs Twit

Being a family is all about love . but at the rate you are going you aren't going to get any respect at all. You should treat others how you want to be treated. Even if Mr Twit is making mean tricks on you, you shouldn't make tricks on Mr Twit because otherwise you won't get any respect. Go on and try being nice to Mr Twit even if he is being mean to you. Then you will get more respect back.  
You shouldn't be mean to Mr Twit. Even though it is fun making tricks you shouldn't do it. You should say kind things and do Kind things for Mr Twit. Making sneaky plans is a really nasty thing to do. You should try to stop bugging Mr Twit and do things that are kind. Say sorry if you do or say something nasty. Playing tricks is going to become a habit and keep going on and on if you don't start being kind. Try being more kind and respectful to Mr Twit. Instead of making up tricks all day why not try being kind for a day.

from Carys
P.S - I'd like it if you try being kind for a change   




Dear Carys,

I am so sorry for what I've done, it's just that Mr Twit tortures me every time he does some sort of trick on me. Also what you said about the tricking getting into a habit it's starting to get into a habit. I don't really know any kind words to say to him because all the time we are fighting and fidgeting and bugging each other. I might need a bit of help with figuring out a gift to do. Now I know what to do! Thank you Carys, thank you, thank you thank you.

From Mrs Twit.
(Written by Mina)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.