Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Mum by Zahra


My Mum

My Mum Razia is successful at being a good Mum.

She is good at cooking chicken, she puts chilli in her chicken to give it flavour and so it is yummy.  My Mum is also successful at making lamb and beef.  My Mum is successful at baking as well.

She is very good at doing art.  One of the things my Mum is good at is drawing girls and ladies.  My Mum is also good at colouring in, if she uses colouring pencils or crayons she colours it in lightly because if you do it dark it might ruin the crayons or colouring pencils.

My Mum was successful at getting a job.  They might have decided to give her the job because she is a nice person.

She is good at washing clothes.  When the clothes come out of the washing machine, they smell really nice!

My Mum is the best Mum in the whole wide world and I love her very very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Zahra I would like a mum like yours. Maybe you should write what job your mum got?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.