Saturday 10 October 2015

Stonefields School Art Gallery by Thomas


One Saturday I went to stonefields school art gallery with my mum and brother. We went there because I wanted my mum to see my amazing art piece. My art was a ninja. My mum liked my art so much she bided $15 dollars on it. Then we went to Jake's art his was printmaking. My mum liked Jake's one too so she bided $10 dollars to. Then we went out of the hall and got a gingerbread train. After I ate the train my lips went blue because of the icing. I looked like a smurf. Then I went to play at the senior playground. When I was playing I saw Dan so we played for a little bit then I decided I wanted to go home because I was hungry. So my mum, brother and I went to the shops to buy some things for dinner. We are having my favourite, burgers for dinner.  Next we went to subway to get lunch. Then we went home. I was worried that someone might bided for my art piece. Then later That day Miss Campbell rang my mum up and said we had won our art. I was very happy and relieved that I had won my art same with Jake.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thomas
    next time you should take a pitcher of your favorite piece of art

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.