Tuesday 5 May 2015

Chismas 2014 By Nathan


This week WALHT use our email to share our writing on the blog.
on the 22nd of december  2014 went to my nanny and poppy's house i went with my brothers Ashton and Noah and my mum and dad.  when we got there we had lunch. then we played. then we had afternoon tea.  when i woke up the next day it was the day before christmas eve i was so excited.  the next day it was christmas eve in this night santa came and delivered my presents.the next day woke up at 7:00 and went to my mum and dads room at my nanny and poppy's house  and i asked them if i could open my presents and and they said yes. so we went to the the fireplace and i opened my presents and i got paw patrol.i got paw patrol it was so epic i got paw patrol real talking marshall and paw patrol marshall's fire fighting  truck i was so happy and excited then i had a nice christmas lunch.  after christmas lunch we ate a gingerbread house that my mum made on christmas eve. then i played with my Cosens Brooklyn and Jesse. they are fun to play with. then it was time for them to go i said by and my mum said they will come tomorrow and i said yay. the end by Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.