Tuesday 5 May 2015

the magic by Isabelle

This week WALHT use our email to share our writing on the blog.

Cinderella's fairy god mother
When Cinderella's fairy godmother changed her ripped clothes into a new sparkling dress I looked at my family and they had their eyes wide open with amazement.  If you were there your eyes would be wide open because the dress was beautiful and the magic even made the screen light up, so that I felt like I wanted to be part of the magic too. When the screen lit up it was actually the wand that had lit up. The screen was so bright that I leant back in my chair and snuggled into the soft, velvet seat. This was my favorite part of the movie because I enjoyed watching everything being changed into something magical. Imagine a goose driving you home after school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.