Friday 1 May 2015

Moving Home by Taylor

This week WALHT use our email to share our writing on the blog.

On my holiday i moved house i moved to mackinaw it is far from here it is near mackinaw city it is very far from my school my school name is stonefields school and i am allowed because i have to share a room with my sister she is annoying because she wake me up at night  and she haze to have a donkey on minecraft and she haze to name it ha how  which is a annoying and  didn't like it so i didn't kill it becomes my sister will be made.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are getting used to your new house and your annoying sister!
    I had to read your recount very slowly, because you forgot your punctuation. How might this help me to make sense of your writing?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.