Monday 4 May 2015

My Halloween Costume by Kyan L


Image result for wizards robeImage result for wizards staffImage result for wizards robe
My Halloween costume is a wizard. This is my description. My robe  has pockets that hold potions , one is green  and the other is pink.The spells book goes in them top pocket. The robe is blue and sparkly  gold. The sparkly gold runs down the front of the robe and around the cuffs on the sleeves also the hood. That forms mystical letters. At the back  of it there is a  picture of a golden dragon and it is  breathing out yellow fire. I also have a grey beard that  runs down to my belly button  and it is fury. The dream catcher works as a orb on the stick. Both of them together turns into a staff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.