Monday 18 May 2015

swimming by Carrey Li


When i was in the  swimming class. I was waiting for my teacher to tell me to go into the pool and it was late and I was in my house and my mum say go go go
and I was in the swimming class and i say it was a dream l say ha and it was 3:59
and l was sleeping.


I was gut to go into the pool and I was scary and my mum say go go go

and I just get into the pool and it was so fun and they told me how to swim.
first we have a back kick and next i was kicking and i know how to swimming  and  we have a rays and i was scary and i have been whenning  and i have been got a sticker

that 's why i am good so that why i am good at swimming.

1 comment:

  1. gooda carrey
    I have went swimming at swim tastic and I am at dolphins and it is really hard because my teacher is really strik.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.